Come Work For Us!
Account Executive - About The Job
As an Account Executive, you will help grow a local business, joining us in our mission, which is
to strengthen community life and energize local businesses. To this end, you will devise
customized solutions for local business owners to brand themselves locally in a professional,
local faith-based magazine with family-friendly and spiritually uplifting content. This is
accomplished through meetings with local business owners, and showing them the benefits of
partnering with our local faith community.
This is a sales role with a business to business approach of daily prospecting, daily appointment
setting, and running meetings daily with decision makers/business owners, all while building and
maintaining ongoing relationships with your clients and potential clients. Success comes from
becoming the best version of yourself, bringing a high level of motivation, being resilient and
building virtue. Additionally, this entrepreneurial role involves collaboration with the publisher,
client collaboration and gathering ads and/or article content. Great people of many backgrounds qualify. We offer extensive and highly supportive training to guide you every step of the way, so no experience is necessary.
● Earn 30% commission on each sale, which helps you grow an uncapped, robust residual
income based on productivity. (Average monthly order size: $400/month, Average
Campaign Duration: 22 months)
● Earn robust bonuses along the way that are set up to help you reach realistic goals.
● Become eligible to attend yearly company vacation based on performance.
● Start out by attending our 4 day virtual Associate Publisher Training.
● DECM has generous bonuses for you the first 8 weeks after training.
● There are three appointment-driven and 15 sales-driven bonuses that can earn you up
to $9,000 as you get started